In order to access the story editing features of backslash, one will need the following.
- A seclevel of at least 100
- Added to the authors list by an admin
- on boron: "cd slashcode; bin/runtask -u neon_writer refresh_authors_cache"
- (otherwise this cache will only update on its own every 24 hours)
The next step is to read the editor documentation:
- A Story Style document outlines editorial guidelines, it may need additional refining and ratification eventually.
- The Editing Process - builds on the Story Style and Submission Guidelines to describe how the editing process is carried out.
- Submission Guidelines - Notes to all users regarding the formatting of submissions and relevant rules.
- Editorial Policy - Policy Statement of the Editorial Team
- Editorial HTML - HTML useful in Story Editing