This wiki serves many purposes including documentation, useful links, and team contacts. Suggestions have been made that would greatly expand the scope of the wiki. If you'd like to become officially involved or have any questions contact email@example.com. Also, if you are on IRC you can look for FunPika (who leads this team) or mrcoolbp.
Who we are
|Wiki Team Main Page|
Note: These are members of the wiki team who have lost their onwiki flags such as admin due to inactivity. If they return, they can receive their flags back by contacting any bureaucrat.
|Inactive Wiki Team members|
|Cactus||admin/bureaucrat (demoted due to inactivity in September 2014)||?|
|Yahwotqa||admin (demoted due to inactivity in March 2014)||?|
|Sfm||admin (demoted due to inactivity in March 2014)||?|
- Upload existing externally hosted images onto the wiki.
- Install more anti-spam extensions if needed
- When MediaWiki 1.23.0 is released (likely late April), remove the
$wgPhpCli = false;line from LocalSettings.php, since it should no longer be necessary. mediawikiwiki:Manual:Job queue
- The wiki is hosted on Beryllium.
- MySQL password is in the wiki's LocalSettings.php file.
- Documentation for the recent changes IRC bot is at WikiRC.
- At the moment we are mainly just dealing with spam, vandalism, etc. that shows up on the wiki.
- Familiarity with how MediaWiki works (manual is here).
See also Special:Version for automatically generated information about what software the wiki is running.