This wiki serves many purposes including documentation, useful links, and team contacts. Suggestions have been made that would greatly expand the scope of the wiki. If you'd like to become officially involved or have any questions contact email@example.com. Also, if you are on IRC you can look for FunPika (who leads this team) or mrcoolbp.
- Upload existing externally hosted images onto the wiki.
- Install Git to make future updates easier.
- The wiki is hosted on the service linode
- The only username/password I can even think of mentioning is the MySQL one, which should be in the wiki's LocalSettings.php file.
- Documentation for the recent changes IRC bot is at WikiRC.
- At the moment we are mainly just dealing with spam, vandalism, etc. that shows up on the wiki.
- Familiarity with how MediaWiki works (manual is here).
See also Special:Version for automatically generated information about what software the wiki is running.
- MediaWiki 1.22.2 (current version is 1.22.4)
- Apache 2.x (whatever CentOS is providing I assume)
- PHP 5.3.3 (MediaWiki recommends at least 5.3.5 because of CVE-2010-4645, although that is probably patched in CentOS's version)
- MySQL 5.1.73
- ImageMagick for image thumbnailing
- ConfirmEdit MediaWiki extension (version 1.2, probably from the REL1_22 branch)