Please consolidate all team-related info here (todo, documentation, depenencies).
- Migrate anything useful from forums to wiki (in progress).
- Nuke forums from orbit.
- Let me know if you want my abilities elsewhere -- applesmasher
- Install Renameuser extension so a rename requested by Stderr dk to "Stderr" can be completed.
- Enable uploads on the wiki so we don't have to rely on external links to Imgur, Photobucket, etc.
- Install SyntaxHighlight GeSHi extension that can syntax highlight any code that gets posted to the wiki in areas such as CssWork.
- Use $wgRCFeeds (and an IRC bot that can post UDP feeds) for the recent changes feed in #wiki instead of Atom.
- Update MediaWiki from 1.22.2 to 1.22.4.
- I have no idea where the wiki is stored/hosted on the servers at the moment.
- The only username/password I can even think of mentioning is the MySQL one, which should be in the wiki's LocalSettings.php file.
- At the moment we are mainly just dealing with spam, vandalism, etc. that shows up on the wiki.
- Familiarity with how MediaWiki works (manual is here).
See also Special:Version for automatically generated information about what software the wiki is running.
- MediaWiki 1.22.2 (current version is 1.22.4)
- Apache 2.x (whatever CentOS is providing I assume)
- PHP 5.3.3 (MediaWiki recommends at least 5.3.5 because of CVE-2010-4645, although that is probably patched in CentOS's version)
- MySQL 5.1.73
- ConfirmEdit MediaWiki extension (version 1.2, probably from the REL1_22 branch)