Difference between revisions of "Wiki"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 16:05, 15 March 2014
This wiki serves many purposes including documentation, useful links, and team contacts. Suggestions have been made that would greatly expand the scope of the wiki. If you'd like to become officially involved or have any questions contact email@example.com.
- Migrate anything useful from forums to wiki (in progress).
- Nuke forums from orbit.
- Let me know if you want my abilities elsewhere -- applesmasher
- Install Renameuser extension so a rename requested by Stderr dk to "Stderr" can be completed.
- Enable uploads on the wiki so we don't have to rely on external links to Imgur, Photobucket, etc.
- Install SyntaxHighlight GeSHi extension that can syntax highlight any code that gets posted to the wiki in areas such as CssWork.
- Use $wgRCFeeds (and an IRC bot that can post UDP feeds) for the recent changes feed in #wiki instead of Atom.
- Update MediaWiki from 1.22.2 to 1.22.4.
- I have no idea where the wiki is stored/hosted on the servers at the moment.
- The only username/password I can even think of mentioning is the MySQL one, which should be in the wiki's LocalSettings.php file.
- At the moment we are mainly just dealing with spam, vandalism, etc. that shows up on the wiki.
- Familiarity with how MediaWiki works (manual is here).
See also Special:Version for automatically generated information about what software the wiki is running.
- MediaWiki 1.22.2 (current version is 1.22.4)
- Apache 2.x (whatever CentOS is providing I assume)
- PHP 5.3.3 (MediaWiki recommends at least 5.3.5 because of CVE-2010-4645, although that is probably patched in CentOS's version)
- MySQL 5.1.73
- ConfirmEdit MediaWiki extension (version 1.2, probably from the REL1_22 branch)