In the interest of getting questions to the right people on via email or IRC, this is a summary of who is involved in SoylentNews. If you'd like to work with a team directly, try the TeamPages. Please add yourself here if you are actively working on the project.
- dev@SoylentNews.org (Development)
- editors@SoylentNews.org (Content)
- wiki@SoylentNews.org (Wiki)
- chat@SoylentNews.org (IRC)
- style@SoylentNews.org (Style/User Experience)
- art@SoylentNews.org (Art)
The Man Behind The Curtain
- NCommander - Site-wide responsibility
- mattie_p - General Manager/Head Team Leader/Lead Cat herder
- mrcoolbp - CommunitySupport
- paulej72 - Team Leader (EST/EDT current TZ-4) Working on template and css issues on the site, main bug herder.
- mechanicjay - postmaster, ancillary services, server configs.
- FatPhil (TZ+2)
- AudioGuy - documentation of system and cleanup of css to get things into a ste that new templates and Themes can be made
- martyb - (EST/EDT) secondary bug herder, Database (in training)
- MrBluze - Team Leader
- FrogBlast - Art Team
- shogun - HTML
- moo_kuh - Testing
- PrestonL - CSS / Bug Testing
- mtrycz - User Interface
- CynicGalahad - Website Design
- LaminatorX - Team Leader
- applesmasher - Leader
- mattie_p - I'm just an active user and in the Editor Group. I'm nobody official on the forums, though.
- FunPika - Leader (UTC-4:00)
- mrcoolbp - admin (EST/EDT)
- Cactus - admin/bureaucrat
- cosurgi - admin
- Landon - Leader
- Xlefay - Technical lead
see also: the now out-of-date Staff list.