Difference between revisions of "TodoList"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
migrated to separate '''[[TeamPages|Team Pages]]'''
Revision as of 19:47, 11 March 2014
Most of this list has been migrated to separate Team Pages. The remaining items haven't been assigned to a particular group yet, or require the formation of strikeforces to tackle.
- Formulate Plan
- Develop task-list of ongoing duties from each "group" <-underway
- Regular status updates with key leaders
- Organize staff, delegate tasks to appropriate people
- Fire people when it isn't working out sooner rather than later (this should go in ongoing duties task-list once created)
- Determine Communication Forum
- Keep mailing list
- redmine (this would require some ruby on rails help devs)
- Use slashcode (slashcott) (would require tweaks but we could test new code while communicating, moderating best ideas etc.)
- Aquire concensus
- Cut the dead weight (nuke forums from orbit after data migration to wiki)
- Clarify our stance on vulgarity in comments (ALL CAPS is preventing posting in some cases (filter) swears seem to work)
- IRC log links need to be put/updated in various places (?)
- New Name contest (final one, we hope)
- Summarize staff meeting(s) (or not?)(move to Editors section?)
- Choose incorporation model
- Carry out necessary tasks to achieve chosen incorporation model status
- Solicit legal advice:
- Requirements for keeping logs of user activity
- How to respond to DMCA takedown requests
- Identify the legal (copyright?) implications of cross-posting (reposting stories posted elsewhere)
- Incorporation Model-dependent items:
- Swag? (sync with art)
- Marketing - Do we do it? how do we do it?
- social media, do we want to pursue it? who? How?