Difference between revisions of "TodoList"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
of '''[[TeamPages|Team Pages]]''' .
Revision as of 18:10, 13 March 2014
This is a todo list of items that currently don't fall under any Teams or Strike-teams. Visit the Team Pages for Team-related information.
- Formulate Plan
- Develop task-list of ongoing duties from each "group" <-underway
- Regular status updates with key leaders
- Organize staff, delegate tasks to qualified people
- Fire people when it isn't working out sooner rather than later (this should go in ongoing duties task-list once created)
- password sharing, multi-factor protection (see: http://point-at-infinity.org/ssss/ for an example)
- Getting LDAP setup would aid in this endeavor
- Determine best method to poll community on decisions (slash polls are stated to be unreliable, comments are useful but harder to draw empirical data from)
- Determine Staff Communication Forum
- Keep mailing list
- redmine (this would require some ruby on rails help devs)
- Use slashcode test server (would require tweaks but we could test new code while communicating, moderating best ideas etc.)
- See: AudioGuyWorkNotes
- Aquire concensus
- Cut the dead weight (nuke forums from orbit after data migration to wiki)
- Clarify our stance on vulgarity in comments (ALL CAPS is preventing posting in some cases (filter) swears seem to work)
- New Name contest (final one, we hope) <--we have a short list for this, see MrBluze
- Summarize staff meeting(s) (or not?)(suggest: move to Editors section?mrcoolbp (talk) 19:47, 11 March 2014 (UTC))
- Choose incorporation model
- Carry out necessary tasks to achieve chosen incorporation model status
- Solicit legal advice:
- Requirements for keeping logs of user activity
- How to respond to DMCA takedown requests
- Identify the legal (copyright?) implications of cross-posting (reposting stories posted elsewhere)
- Incorporation Model-dependent items:
- Swag? (sync with art)
- Marketing - Do we do it? how do we do it?
- social media, do we want to pursue it? who? How?