Revision as of 20:27, 5 March 2014 by 184.108.40.206
CssWork - parent
- Official docs
- InstallDoc - original INSTALL document
- SlashGuide - this is the guide (from htdocs) you are supposed to read immediately after installing slashcode
- SectionTopics - This is the 'new' sections and topics rewrite and is more important to read than it first appears, explains what a skin is. Sort of.
- SlashChart Png chart of slashcode organization
- SlashManPages Man pages available by typing man PAGENAME
- TemplateManPages Man pages for the template library used to deliver the html
- SlashHelperProgramsInBin - provided admin helpers in slash/bin
- SlashGlossary Glossary of terms used in Slash code
- FileLocations Locations of important files on disk. Has Main Libraries called by all routines
- FileLocations2 Locations of files on disk continued. This is the stuff in local/slash.
- FileLocations3 Locations of files on disk continued. This is the stuff in /usr/local/share/perl5/Slash/
- FileLocationsMisc Has Apache, Man pages,...
- PageScriptList - scripts (= 'pages') in /slash/site/slashcott.org/htdocs with routines listed
- PerlModuleDisplay - this is what actually sends a single template out to the broswer (through Apache)
- PerlModuleUsers - this is what handles the users home page and similar user functions.
- AvailableThemes and how they are organized
- ThemesAnatomy Overview - "A theme is a website design." (includes HOWTO-THemes doc)
- TemplateAnatomy - All html in these. "parsed by Perl Template Toolkit" (HOWTO-Templates)
- TasksAnatomy -
- IndexPlWalkthoughNotes - With notes, designed to show how the pieces work together.
- TagboxesAnatomy - I don't realy know what these are yet. But there are a lot of them ;-)
- PluginsAnatomy - (HOWTO-plugins)
- ChangelogForCss - Put final finished change here
- HowSlashCssWorks Overview
- CssFilesUsedEachPage Which css files are used on different pages
- [] git - themes