Difference between revisions of "SlashDocumentationIndex"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 22:22, 7 March 2014
- Official docs
- InstallDoc - original INSTALL document
- SlashGuide - this is the guide (from htdocs) you are supposed to read immediately after installing slashcode
- SectionTopics - This is the 'new' sections and topics rewrite and is more important to read than it first appears, explains what a skin is. Sort of.
- SlashChart Png chart of slashcode organization
- SlashManPages Man pages available by typing man PAGENAME
- TemplateManPages Man pages for the template library used to deliver the html
- SlashHelperProgramsInBin - provided admin helpers in slash/bin
- SlashGlossary Glossary of terms used in Slash code
- FileLocations Locations of important files on disk. Has Main Libraries called by all routines
- FileLocations2 Locations of files on disk continued. This is the stuff in local/slash.
- FileLocations3 Locations of files on disk continued. This is the stuff in /usr/local/share/perl5/Slash/
- FileLocationsMisc Has Apache, Man pages,...
- PageScriptList - scripts (= 'pages') in /slash/site/slashcott.org/htdocs with routines listed
- PerlModuleDisplay - this is what actually sends a single template out to the broswer (through Apache)
- PerlModuleUsers - this is what handles the users home page and similar user functions.
- PerlModuleUtility - various utility functions
- AvailableThemes and how they are organized
- ThemesAnatomy Overview - "A theme is a website design." (includes HOWTO-THemes doc)
- TemplateAnatomy - All html in these. "parsed by Perl Template Toolkit" (HOWTO-Templates)
- TasksAnatomy -
- IndexPlWalkthroughNotes - With notes, designed to show how the pieces work together.
- TagboxesAnatomy - I don't realy know what these are yet. But there are a lot of them ;-)
- PluginsAnatomy - (HOWTO-plugins)
- ChangelogForCss - Put final finished change here
- HowSlashCssWorks Overview
- CssFilesUsedEachPage Which css files are used on different pages
"Page" sources as seen by the users
These pages use perl scripts: - on front page- journal.pl messages.pl topic.pl authors.pl search.pl (listed as older stuff) pollbooth.pl (listed as past polls) submit.pl (listed as submit story) http://slashcott.org/~AudioGuy/ This is the link on the users name when logged in. Must be a redirect? also most recent journal entries go to similar urls like http://slashcott.org/~martyb/journal/ http://slashcott.org/index.pl?issue=20140206 - older stuff box, date link http://slashcott.org/articles/00/01/25/1430236.shtml older stuff box, article link http://slashcott.org/search.pl?start=2 older stuff,'older articles' http://slashcott.org/index.pl?issue=20140306 'yesterdays news' -the topic images- http://slashcott.org/search.pl?tid=8 - static shtml file links - Forbidden You don't have permission to access /faq/index.shtml on this server. http://slashcott.org/about.shtml - 'about' on main menu http://slashcott.org/faq.shtml - 'faq' on main menu also: authors.shtml - exists, but link goes to .pl version hof.shtml - when accessed directly, goes to a summary of Most Active Stories etc moderation.shtml - an textual page explaining what moderation is about slashguide.shtml - goes to: http://slashcott.org/faq/ which shows error: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /faq/index.shtml on this server." staff.shtml - redirects internally to a login function - My page!!!!!! topics.shtml - shows essentially same result as topics.pl list of topics. -Main home logo- http://slashcott.org/ actually goes to index.shtml - the 'my' redirection http://slashcott.org/my/ create account/login