Issues to Be Raised at the Next Board Meeting
If there is an issue that you would like to be raised at the next Board meeting, please include it in the list below. The list will be cleared following each meeting. If you feel that your issue was not adequately addressed at the meeting, please feel free to add it to the list again, with additional detail as needed, and it will be raised at the following meeting.
Proposed next meeting
Time: To Be Confirmed
Chair: To Be Confirmed
From the "Site News" slashbox on http://soylentnews.org:
The next general staff and board meeting for the site will be on Wednesday, August 20th, at 7PM EDT (11PM UTC) in #staff on our IRC network. All are welcome to attend.
- Issue 1: Add support for crypto-currency via bitpay.com or gocoin.com for Subscription payment method mrcoolbp (talk) 17:59, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
- Issue 2: Currently our hosting costs are high for the amount of traffic we have, is there any way we can reduce that with minimal drawbacks? I realize this has been discussed before, and that our current setup allows us some room for growth, but as I understand additional nodes could be spun up as needed. mrcoolbp
- Issue 3: Enrol in the SpiderOak Affiliate Program. See the ShareASale page for more information. mrcoolbp (talk) 16:38, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
- Issue 4: Would we be better off just selling "gold stars" than swag? mrcoolbp
- Issue 5: What mechanism should we use to transfer important assets (accounts, domains, database, other rights, etc.) to the corporation? Here is a discussion of possible mechanisms. BlackHole