Difference between revisions of "IRC"
|Line 98:||Line 98:|
Revision as of 04:18, 13 April 2014
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working on one of these projects. Also, the IRC Page has information about getting started with IRC.
Who we are
|IRC Team Main Page|
|xlefay||Team leader||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Kobach||Chief Bacon Officer||UTC-5 (us/central)|
Chat bot (Python)
- ELIZA module that uses Futurama personalities (to match the bot's current nick)
- Modify bot logging to match existing formats (mIRC preferably)
- Single sign on against the website (coordinate with NCommander)
- Get the web IRC to use the website's sessions to sign in
- Quick-Start/How-to guide for staff members (.op .topic nickserv commands etc.)
#soylent (general chat, mostly family-friendly)
#staff (anyone welcome to join but only messages from voiced users will appear)
#help (irc help)
#test (mainly for bot testing)
Private establishments (unofficial)
There are a few bots lurking in the Soylent IRC channels besides the services mentioned above.
Anyone wishing to develop bots should use #test for testing.
Please avoid flooding in official channels (except #test) and private establishments.
lurks in #soylent, ##, etc
lurks in ##, #derp, etc
$sr text # echoes "txet" (reverse of text)
lurks in #soylent, ## and #test