- 1 Who we are
- 2 Current Projects
- 3 Dependencies
- 4 Channels
- 5 Bots
- 6 =Sysops
Who we are
|IRC Team Main Page|
|xlefay||Team leader||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Kobach||Chief Bacon Officer||UTC-5 (us/central)|
Chat bot (Python)
- ELIZA module that uses Futurama personalities (to match the bot's current nick)
- Modify bot logging to match existing formats (mIRC preferably)
- Single sign on against the website (coordinate with NCommander)
- Get the web IRC to use the website's sessions to sign in
- Quick-Start/How-to guide for staff members (.op .topic nickserv commands etc.)
- Anyone wanting to join existing bot development projects should contact the developer(s) noted below.
- IRCiv is currently under development and is intended to be a civilization-like building game played on IRC. See crutchy for further details/involvement. Current source code is available @ https://github.com/crutchy-/test/tree/master/scripts
#soylent (general chat, mostly family-friendly)
#staff (anyone welcome to join but only messages from voiced nicks will appear)
#help (irc help)
#test (mainly for bot testing)
Private establishments (unofficial)
There are a few bots lurking in the Soylent IRC channels besides the services mentioned above.
Anyone wishing to develop bots should use #test for testing.
Please avoid flooding in private establishments and official channels (except #test).
lurks in #soylent, ##, etc
<crutchy> weatherbot melbourne australia <SedBot> weather for Melbourne Regional Office, VIC, Australia: 1023.50 mbar, 60.4F/15.8C/288.9K <SedBot> wind mph / 0kph / 0m/s, 0 degrees
lurks in ##, #derp, etc
$sr text # echoes "txet" (reverse of text)
IRC SCRIPT EXECUTIVE
See the exec page for details.
~sed on|off ~weather location ~weather-add code location ~time location
Outputs the wiki's recent changes into #wiki.
Hangs out in #rss-bot outputting feed links.
!decide yes no maybe sometimes "could be" "won't be" "light it on fire"
Outputs the title of a URL, amongst other things.
Outputs game data in the #irpg channel.
IRC services are now server up on carbon.li694.22. They are run from the sylnt user account out of /home/sylnt.
|Charybids 3.4.2||ircd services||~/charybdis||irc.soylentnews.org||6667, 6697(ssl)|
|Atheme Services 7.0.7||a modular IRC Services package||~/atheme-services||internal only|
|Atheme Iris||web frontend for IRC||~/atheme-iris||chat.soylentnews.org||80|
|Bender||jsonbot bot||~/.jsb||internal only|