Contact email@example.com if you are interested in working on one of these projects. Also, the IRC Page has information about getting started with IRC, and the IRC vision is worth checking out.
Who we are
|IRC Team Main Page
|| Team leader
|| UTC+2 (CEST)
|| Chief Bacon Officer
|| UTC-5 (us/central)
|| UTC+10 (AEST)
|| UTC-4 (EDT)
|| UTC+1 (BST)
Chat bot (Python)
- ELIZA module that uses Futurama personalities (to match the bot's current nick)
- Modify bot logging to match existing formats (mIRC preferably)
- Single sign on against the website (coordinate with NCommander)
- Get the web IRC to use the website's sessions to sign in
- Quick-Start/How-to guide for staff members (.op .topic nickserv commands etc.)
- Anyone wanting to join existing bot development projects should contact the developer(s) noted below.
#soylent (general chat, mostly family-friendly)
#staff (anyone welcome to join but only messages from voiced nicks will appear)
#help (irc help)
#test (mainly for bot testing)
Private establishments (unofficial)
#civ (crutchy, home of IRCiv development)
There are a few bots lurking in the Soylent IRC channels besides the services mentioned above.
Anyone wishing to develop bots should use #test for testing.
Please avoid flooding in private establishments and official channels (except #test).
lurks in #soylent, ##, etc
<crutchy> weatherbot melbourne australia
<SedBot> weather for Melbourne Regional Office, VIC, Australia: 1023.50 mbar, 60.4F/15.8C/288.9K
<SedBot> wind mph / 0kph / 0m/s, 0 degrees
lurks in ##, #derp, etc
$sr text # echoes "txet" (reverse of text)
IRC SCRIPT EXECUTIVE
See the exec page for details.
Outputs the wiki's recent changes into #wiki.
Hangs out in #rss-bot outputting feed links.
Outputs the title of a URL, amongst other things.
Outputs game data in the #irpg channel.