Difference between revisions of "IRC"
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
Revision as of 13:20, 10 May 2014
Who we are
|IRC Team Main Page|
|xlefay||Team leader||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Kobach||Chief Bacon Officer||UTC-5 (us/central)|
Chat bot (Python)
- ELIZA module that uses Futurama personalities (to match the bot's current nick)
- Modify bot logging to match existing formats (mIRC preferably)
- Single sign on against the website (coordinate with NCommander)
- Get the web IRC to use the website's sessions to sign in
- Quick-Start/How-to guide for staff members (.op .topic nickserv commands etc.)
- Anyone wanting to join existing bot development projects should contact the developer(s) noted below.
- IRCiv is currently under development and is intended to be a civilization-like building game played on IRC. See crutchy for further details/involvement. Current source code is available @ https://github.com/crutchy-/test/tree/master/scripts
#soylent (general chat, mostly family-friendly)
#staff (anyone welcome to join but only messages from voiced nicks will appear)
#help (irc help)
#test (mainly for bot testing)
Private establishments (unofficial)
There are a few bots lurking in the Soylent IRC channels besides the services mentioned above.
Anyone wishing to develop bots should use #test for testing.
Please avoid flooding in private establishments and official channels (except #test).
lurks in #soylent, ##, etc
<crutchy> weatherbot melbourne australia <SedBot> weather for Melbourne Regional Office, VIC, Australia: 1023.50 mbar, 60.4F/15.8C/288.9K <SedBot> wind mph / 0kph / 0m/s, 0 degrees
lurks in ##, #derp, etc
$sr text # echoes "txet" (reverse of text)
IRC SCRIPT EXECUTIVE
See the exec page for details.
Outputs the wiki's recent changes into #wiki.