- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 What is this site about?
- 1.2 How can I volunteer?
- 1.3 Where can I find information about wiki syntax used here?
- 1.4 Can I comment on something here without modifying the page?
- 1.5 How can I sign my comments?
- 1.6 Why can't I log in here or on the main site?
- 1.7 Will you be taking articles/content from other sites?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this site about?
What's the purpose of the Wiki?
Currently it provides a place for documentation about the project. Some examples:
- A primer on Slashcode
- Index of Development Pages and Resources
- The TeamPages | pages of the teams that work on this project
- The WhosWho | list of people involved
How can I volunteer?
If you are interested in volunteering, start in the Get Involved section.
Where can I find information about wiki syntax used here?
Try the MediaWiki Help Docs
Can I comment on something here without modifying the page?
Sure, just click the discussion link at the top of every page
How can I sign my comments?
Just type ~~~~ after your comment.
Why can't I log in here or on the main site?
The wiki and the main site are separate, you'll need to create an account on each individually.
Will you be taking articles/content from other sites?
If we are to succeed, we need to do it on our own merits. Our goal is to provide unique content. Still, as our newsfeed is powered by our submissions, and due to our inability to see the queues of other sites, cross posting does sometimes happen.