Difference between revisions of "EditorPrivileges"
(Created page with "In order to access the story editing features of backslash, one will need the following. * A seclevel of at least 100 * Added to the authors list by an admin <br> The next s...")
Revision as of 16:18, 10 June 2014
In order to access the story editing features of backslash, one will need the following.
- A seclevel of at least 100
- Added to the authors list by an admin
The next step is to read the editor documentation:
- A Story Style document outlines editorial guidelines, it may need additional refining and ratification eventually.
- The Editing Process - builds on the Story Style and Submission Guidelines to describe how the editing process is carried out.
- Submission Guidelines - Notes to all users regarding the formatting of submissions and relevant rules.
- Editorial Policy - Policy Statement of the Editorial Team
- Editorial HTML - HTML useful in Story Editing