Difference between revisions of "CommunitySupport"
(→Who we are)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
| UTC+2 (CEST)
| UTC+2 (CEST)
Revision as of 15:25, 22 April 2014
This site is made possible by (and for) the insightful community of users. There are many ways to participate. Of course, submitting stories or commenting on them is the most obvious way to get involved. You can also submit ideas for new projects in Suggestions, or bugs and "feature requests" on the bug tracker on github.
If you'd like to get more closely involved by working with a team, you should contact them directly. Start at the WhosWho or Team Pages. For example the Development Team can always use perl experience, and the Editors team are looking to expand their time zone coverage. If you have any questions or are not sure where to start you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
|Community Support Team Main Page|
- Answers support and contact emails
- Tracks volunteers and staff
- Collects Suggestions
Goals for the future:
- Utilize community feedback selecting suggestions for implementation
- Investigate staff and community Communication Systems
Dependencies for this group include:
- SN Mailboxes and forwards:
- mail is hosted on beryllium
- IRC Bot
- !suggestion (currently de-activated)
- Propose Vote on Staff Communication System
- Organize regular staff meetings (bi-weekly?)
- New (final) Name Vote (mrcoolbp, audioguy, MrBluze)
- Migrate mailing list addresses to new @SN.org addresses
- Develop process for becoming staff (get @SN.org email, get on mailing list, privileges, orientation booklet, etc.)
- Get email and IRC "!suggestions" piped directly to wiki)
- Contact CmdrTaco via twitter?