This node's ip address: 184.108.40.206
Services set to run at startup (can be restarted via /etc/init.d/<script>):
- postfix - SMTP server, handles incoming and outgoing mail.
- dovecot - IMAP server and mail delivery agent.
- mailmain - listserv, this is just the qrunner service which picks up stuff in the queue to mail out.
- saslauthd - Mail authentication.
- mysqld - mysql databases
- httpd - apache webserver running multiple virtualhosts
All vhost configs are in /etc/httpd/conf.d/<servicename>.soylentnews.org.conf All vhost wwwroots are in /var/www/vhosts/<servicename> --mailman (lists.soylentnews.org) is the exception since that was installed as a system package via yum
Current virtual hosts:
- webmail (squirrelmail install)
- rt (not currently active)
- 000_default (nothing to see here page if no or unrecognized host header is passed)
Just a basic mysql install.
- postfix -- handles mail accounts -- all mail services auth against this db
This is a nightmare, and will have to spend some time figuring out how to document it in a sane way.
Stuff that was installed from yum will go here