If you're a staff member and unsure how to access this machine, please check our access instructions.
To see if you're able to access this machine please check group permissions.
This server is a Centos 6.5 server which functions as the primary misc services machine.
Services running on this host
Any services that is prepended with an exclamation mark is not yet being monitored by our Icinga instance.
Please add any services that aren't listed here yet.
This node's ip address: 126.96.36.199
Services set to run at startup (can be restarted via /etc/init.d/<script>):
- postfix - SMTP server, handles incoming and outgoing mail.
- dovecot - IMAP server and mail delivery agent.
- mailmain - listserv, this is just the qrunner service which picks up stuff in the queue to mail out.
- saslauthd - Mail authentication.
- mysqld - mysql databases
- httpd - apache webserver running multiple virtualhosts
Currently, mechanicjay, robind, ncommander, xlefay, and funpika have ssh access to this box.
All vhost configs are in /etc/httpd/conf.d/<servicename>.soylentnews.org.conf All vhost wwwroots are in /var/www/vhosts/<servicename> --mailman (lists.soylentnews.org) is the exception since that was installed as a system package via yum
Current virtual hosts:
- webmail (squirrelmail install)
- rt (not currently active)
- 000_default (nothing to see here page if no or unrecognized host header is passed)
Just a basic mysql install.
- postfix -- handles mail accounts -- all mail services auth against this db
This is a nightmare, and will have to spend some time figuring out how to document it in a sane way.
Stuff that was installed from yum will go here