Difference between revisions of "Article submission"
(Created page with "* Editor: ** UTF-8 ** MathJax (mentioned earlier) ** ability to check links inline during writing the submission. To see how it works just try writing email in gmail. Everytim...")
m (added link back)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 19:59, 7 April 2014
(This is a subpage of Feature list, you can go back to see other features planned.)
- MathJax (mentioned earlier)
- ability to check links inline during writing the submission. To see how it works just try writing email in gmail. Everytime when you add a link, there's an option right below it to "check link"
- Encouraging submitting good articles:
- Everytime when a story gets accepted, the submitter gets a small cryptocoin reward (as we know - very easy to automate this). Since we are very poor (at least at start) we will not pay a fixed amount, but a small percentage of all cryptocoins owned by altslashdot.
- If a story gets accepted but is hugely downvoted later (think Roland Piquepaille), the submitter must give back his reward to be able to submit a new story. In fact even better if he had to give back a tiny fraction more cryptocoin than he received.
- Is there a path to remove a bad editor ? <=== I'm not very fond of emacs